Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I am still alive

3rd day of CNY... Should be a happy day with reunion of the family. Well came back at night from Penang to Kay El, encounter a stupid chee bye guy on the highway. Opposite road have a fatality accident and on my side of the road, a stupid car driven by a stupid (and I think is drunk) guy, 'kepo' and stop on the speeding lane and put on the double signal.

And what happens next? I emergency brake, Jammed my brake with both my feet and the car went screeching and "BANG"! Gone was my 'Arowana'. So car now in Ipoh to claim insurance repair. Frontal part was damage big time.

Hurts my left leg and left hand. Hurts my neck from the crash and was slapped with a 300 bucks fine. Sipek soi siao.

Car was estimated a 7000 bucks repair and luckily covered by insurance. Now my body still ache from the crash and dunno can sleep or not tonight. Sigh... I am lucky I am still alive. Thank God.

Taken 2 night photos from my car. Quality not so good... But that's how my car look like now :(


Side of my car


Front of my car :( wanna cry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

steve,
Very soli to hear about this, but glad to know u ass hole still alive. Chinese people always says"好人不长命,祸害遗千年" ---please check with Jimmy if u dun understand this. Once again yr incident has proofed that this statement is right!!!
Anyway, dun worry-lah, it's time for u to buy a new car, new car is very cheap now! OK-lah lunch time. Over liao!!!!Bye-bye!

Union Café® - Penang said...

who da heck is this?!?! how dare u call me asshole! in my blog!

anyway thanks for the concern la... hahaha