Thursday, January 01, 2009

Goodbye '08. Hello '09

So.. How long since I last blog? I forgot to count~ Yet another year passed with me counting down the New Year in the Office again. Looking back @2008, time does fly by. It went so fast that non of my 2008 New Year Resolution was achived ! ehehehe.. My every-year new year's resolution is not to make any resolutions.

*Darn... I just make one*

a sudden urge for ice-cream anyone ?

For me the whole '08 was very good to me. Secure a permanent employment in KL, Got into photography, starts the flickr page, went out of country for the first time with my wife to visit Hong Kong, got my dream car, complete the wedding ceremony which we postponed for 2 years and ...

IMG_2606

Learning camera tricks was fun. brushing up skillz to capture better photos, shared it in flickr for my family to see. It's cool.

My New Ride

Now in '09, we can make things better! Have a good one + a few more in '09!

2 comments:

Steven Goh said...

Happy 2009 to you. Those chicks are HOT and the "ean kong" looks keat. Are those chicks and ean kong belong 2 you?

Union Café® - Penang said...

Hot chicks i dunno belongs to who... but caught them posing with ice-cream :)

Ean Kong is mine. Need a change of car and got 206 since Oct '08 :) Will see u CNY !