Monday, December 13, 2004

i will not give a damn...

This is my blog and I will say anything I like here! If you do not like what you read here please get out! I will critics anyone and anything I like here and I don't give a damn what you will think of me and how you will treats me at work!

There I said it! People are hard to satisfied with what they read. Their demands are rediculous. They wants to read happy thoughts about themselves all the time but that is not the case! It is my web and if you want to get back to me either you fucked me in the face or get another blog to fuck me back there!

It was not a problem for me to work with you guys but since I resigned last week it is just courteous for you to ask nicely and not acted like I am going away and you guys give me can give me shit to work on! sigh.. We all knew each other so there's no need for hard feelings when it comes to work! When you have oppurtunities to go somewhere else I would be happy for you too as of I hope you will be for me!

So I will not give a damn if you don't like me and want to get me into trouble before I left this company. It's not my business either if I go away and no one follow up my shit... cos I will not give a damn... not anymore!

1 comment:

Union Café® - Penang said...

Nothing la. Some people dun like is not my problem mah.. this is my blog! Saja cheh them for a while. Just to get my gas out from my bad mood day niah. Nothing eh..