Tuesday, December 14, 2004

rent rent rent?

Was trying to find a rent house or room in PG. Preferably somewhere near town and Bayan Lepas. hehehe... Ok. More specifically somewhere in Either BJ, Island Glades or Batu Lanchang also nvm laa..

Need to have gals as housemate preferably as roommate also. :P Budget at RM50 FIRM! I don't think I can get that hoh? Well anyway if anyone got news just gimme a call to have a look at the place and let me decide.

The rent cost just need to discuss then lo. I dunno what I wants also. Just let's go and have a look at the room/house first la.

3 comments:

wellsim said...

Come on men, where can you find a room in Penang for RM 50? Bo Koh neng!!!

Union Café® - Penang said...

I know la.. Just saying only.. That's why wanna see the room first and the rent cost.

wellsim said...

Not bad, Tauke ... want to think of it?