Thursday, January 08, 2009

A week had passed by for 2009. Any broken resolution ade? I had broken mine as soon as I made one~ ahahahaha..

CNY is just 2weeks away. Cannot wait to go home and have a really really really really really good and deserve rest. Am off for 2 weeks. So any mahjong session, drinking session, party session please remember to msg me. Will be very very free from 3rd day of CNY onwards.

Any overseas friend coming back to Penang ? Do let me know as well. Can catch up and sembang². Will try to go for more photoshoot session but with current situation, may not think can make it too much.

So to all my friends out there reading this or not (no matter), I wish you all "Kin² Hong²", "Long Ma Ching Shen", "Sam Siong See Seng" and "Man See Seng Yee"...

A bit too early to say this but what the heck~ I am already CNY MOOD!

No comments: